The death toll of British nationals in last month's bomb attack in Egypt rose to eight after a teenage Midland girl died of her injuries.
Hannah Lloyd, aged 16, suffered severe burns in the blasts that ripped through the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh on July 23 and was being treated in the UK. The teenager, from Evesham, Worcestershire, died in hospital on Monday.
A Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesman yesterday said: "We can confirm that one British national who had been receiving hospital treatment since returning to the UK died on August 8.
"There are now eight British nationals among the dead. Three more are missing presumed dead."
The identities of six of the victims have been released so far.
Hannah had been staying at the Ghazala Gardens Hotel with her sister Georgina, 14, and their mother, Heidi.
Georgina suffered serious leg injuries and was initially treated at a local hospital before being transferred back to the UK.
The FCO spokesman said Government staff and British police were still in Egypt as the identification process continued.
Nearly 90 people are thought to have died and more than 200 were injured in three separate blasts in the early hours.
Last week, another British teenager, Matthew Fulham, from Hinckley, Leicestershire, was confirmed as among the dead.
He was killed the day before his 18th birthday, also while at the Ghazala Gardens Hotel.