Kidderminster Harriers, losing 2-0 at lowly Halifax Town, suffered their seventh defeat in 12 Nationwide Conference matches.

Andy Campbell fired the Shaymen into a 37th-minute lead before Jake Wright wrapped up victory by scoring with six minutes remaining.

Harriers lacked a cutting edge in front of goal throughout and they rarely looked like adding to their sorry seven-goal tally this season.

The closest they came to breaking the deadlock resulted from a Jake Sedgemore free kick which was turned over the crossbar.

Tamworth pulled off a tremendous 3-3 draw, twice coming from behind, to claim a point at fourth-placed Aldershot.

Lambs manager Mark Cooper handed debuts to Barnsley loan signings Tom Harban and Ryan Laight after the return of Yeovil loanees Gavin McCallum and Bradley Thomas to The Huish.

It was the Shots who made all the early running, Joel Grant giving them a 19th-minute lead.

Tamworth turned the game on its head just before the interval when Steve Burton sprung the offside trap to level with his first goal for The Lambs.

Then Simon Weaver headed home John McGrath's corner on the stroke of half-time.

The Shots immediately struck back with Grant and former Wimbledon favourite Marcus Gayle grabbing two quick goals on the resumption.

But Tamworth stuck to their task and deservedly drew level when Kyle Storer drove home with 20 minutes remaining.

Halesowen Town levelled three times but eventually ran out of luck at Rugby Town who triumphed 4-3 with a last-gasp goal in a British Gas Business Southern League Premier Division thriller.

Alex Cowley netted twice with Sean Dowdall making it 3-3 in the 89th minute.

Rugby raced straight back upfield for Jason Taylor to complete his hat-trick after Yeltz defender Niki Preston had put through his own net.

AFC Telford stretched their lead on top of the Unibond League Premier Division after pulling off a 1-0 win at bottom side Leek Town after Lee Moore, who is on loan from Tamworth, lashed home the only goal of the night.