Tamworth player-manager Mark Cooper was both hero and villain as the relegationbattling Lambs had to settle for a hard-fought point at home to Exeter City in the Nationwide Conference.

Cooper, who was back in the starting line-up after a seven-week injury absence, notched the hosts' equaliser in a 1-1 draw but was then sent-off while the Lambs ended with nine men when defender Peter Folkes was also dismissed.

Tamworth were caught cold after just 27 seconds by Jon Challinor's 12-yard shot, but Cooper levelled on 18 minutes from Scott Stamps' pass.

He was sent off on half-time after a second booking and Folkes departed in the last minute.

Kidderminster Harriers were booed off the pitch after slumping to a 5-0 home defeat against FA Trophy finalists Grays Athletic.

Grays striker Dennis Oli charged down a clearance from John Danby to score after six minutes, Michael Kightly added a second on 32 and it was game over immediately after half-time when Glen Poole's free-kick deflected off the defensive wall.

Stuart Thurgood scored a penalty, which was awarded after Mark Debolla was fouled, while Gary Hooper's cool finish with a minute left ended the night.

Even Moor Green's officials admitted their side that their side had been "stuffed" as Stourbridge stormed into the final of the Birmingham Senior Cup for the first time since 1976.

The title-chasing Midland Alliance Glassboys equalled their biggest winning margin all season, crushing the Nationwide North visitors 5-0 at Amblecote to earn the final date with Willenhall Town.

Stourbridge had the perfect start with two goals inside 12 minutes. Nathan Bennett scrambled home the first and Andy Wright let rip with a 25-yard screamer.

Striker Wright struck again and teenager Sam Rock added a fourth before half-time with a 25-yard finish. Glassboys top scorer Mark Bellingham completed the tally on 79 minutes.

Halesowen Town moved into the top six in the Southern League Premier Division to keep alive their play-off hopes after a double from on-loan James Francis sealed a 4-2 win over Tiverton Town at The Grove.

Francis, who is on loan from Tamworth until the end of the season, netted a seventh-minute opener and Niki Preston headed home seven minutes later to put the Yeltz in charge.

Though David Hambley pulled a goal back five minutes later, Francis added his second to continue the goal spree on 24 minutes.

Darren Davies again replied for Tivvy but Howard Forinton notched Halesowen's fourth on the stroke of half-time.

Leamington shrugged off a shock first-half deficit to defeat Cradley Town 4-1 in their Harvey World Travel Midland Alliance fixture at the New Windmill Ground.

After a half-time rocket from manager Jason Cadden, the Brakes responded with goals from Alex Rodman and James Husbands within ten minutes of the interval, with goals from Josh Blake and Ryan Howell sealing the points in the final five minutes of the game.

Ollie Olanipekun notched Racing Club Warwick's equal-iser in their home clash with Causeway United.

The visitors led through Richard Wood's 15th-minute penalty after he had been brought down by Gavin O'Toole, but Olanipekun forced home the leveller a minute after half-time when goalkeeper Matt Siddaway couldn't hold a Ben Mackey shot.