A gang of cash machine thieves have stolen more than £250,000 in raids across five counties in just two months, police have revealed.
Now detectives have offered a £10,000 reward to catch the "professional, determined and wellorganised" gang of three or four men.
The 11early-morning raids, between June and August this year, have targeted shops, Post Offices and petrol stations in Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
After breaking in to the building, the masked gang simply steal the cash box from the ATM machine and have made off with more than £250,000 in the raids, police say.
The thefts so far have been at:
* June 30: Spar Shop, Newark Road, North Hykeham, Lincolnshire.
* July 10: One Stop Shop, Sleaford Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire.
* July 11: Spar Shop, Hillmorton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire.
* July 13: One Stop Shop, Swinburne Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
* July 15: Tates Shop, Tuxford, Nottinghamshire.
* July 19: Post Office, Queensway, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire.
* July 21: Post Office, High Street, Hogthorpe, Skegness, Lincolnshire.
* July 22: Somerfield, Lincoln Road, Boston, Lincolnshire.
* August 18: Jet Service Station, Rainworth, Nottinghamshire.
* August 23: Dillons Shop, Buckden, Cambridgeshire.
* August 25: Big W, Northgate, Newark, Nottinghamshire.