Leamington held their nerve in an FA Cup penalty shootout for a second round to guarantee their biggest match since they returned to football five years ago.

The Brakes, who won at Sutton Town on spot-kicks, edged out fellow Harvey World Travel Midland Alliance side Oadby Town 4-2 on penalties after their second qualifying round replay had ended 1-1 last night.

Jon Adams had given Leamington an 11th-minute lead but John Chapman, who had also equalised on Saturday's first match, struck to level in the second half.

The Brakes - back in the FA Cup for the first time in 18 years - now have a home tie with Woodford United who upset Redditch United in an amazing spot-kick marathon.

Woodford, who play three levels below the Reds, progressed 10-9 on penalties after a 2-2 draw. Redditch, from Nationwide North, had twice led, with Scott Rickards' early strike being cancelled out by Craig Pearman and then Craig Wilding's extra-time goal being levelled by Ben Milner.

It was a black night for Conference duo Kidderminster Harriers and Tamworth.

Inconsistent Harriers slumped 2-0 at lowly Crawley Town. A miserable night began badly with a thirdminute Daryl Burgess own goal, and Jamie Cade doubled the hosts' advantage eight minutes from time before Harriers' woes were complete when defender Terry Fleming was sent off for a second booking.

Tamworth replace Crawley at the foot of the table after crashing 3-0 at home to York City. Clayton Donaldson struck twice for the Minstermen, with Mark Convery adding a third on 63 minutes.

Willenhall Town bagged five first-half goals to crush Solihull Borough 5-0 at Noose Lane in Southern Division One West.

Craig Holland opened the scoring on 17 minutes, and Gary Hay doubled the lead with a header from Paul Danks' corner eight minutes later. Dean Perrow's closerange finish and Martin Myers' ferocious 20-yarder made it four before Phil Rowe finished off a sweeping move.

Bedworth United keeper Dave Clarke was the man of the match with a series of stunning saves to seal a 2-1 win at Bromsgrove Rovers.

Ex-Greenback Scott Hadland blasted home a superb volley equaliser on 23 minutes to cancel out Jon Douglas's eighth minute opener but Douglas grabbed the winner just before the hour mark.

Rushall Olympic had Leon Allen to thank for their 1-1 home draw with Cinderford.

Evesham United's continuing struggle for goals meant they had had to settle for a point after a dour 1-1 draw at home to Halesowen in the Premier Division. Richard Ball had fired the Robins ahead on 35 minutes after he beat the offside trap before Halesowen fought back and levelled through Howard Forinton's first league goal for the club midway through the second period.

Stourbridge swept into the third round of the Birmingham Senior Cup after goals from Rob Taylor, Mark Bellingham and Leon Broadhurst accounted for hosts Boldmere St Michaels, while Malvern Town jumped into second place in the Alliance table, thanks to a close-fought 1-0 win at Alvechurch. Mark Owen grabbed the decider on 44 minutes.