The Tipton and Coseley Building Society’s Charitable Foundation has swelled the coffers of seven local concerns across the region with donations worth £5,000.
The Charitable Foundation donates more than £10,000 each year to health and education community-based charities in the West Midlands and twice a year members of the local community and staff come together to allocate funds.
Charities which are recent beneficiaries include:
* RSPB at the Sandwell Valley Nature Reserve
* MacMillan Cancer Support, Wolverhampton
* Mary Stevens Hospice, Stourbridge
* Howley Grange Scout Group, Halesowen
* Tipton Education Fund
* Dudley Performing Arts
* Tipton Education Project (to be used at Alexandra High School and Wallbrook Primary School)
* Churchfield Caravan Project.